At London Family Orthodontics, we believe an investment in your smile has one of the most profound effects on your life. Our mission is to provide an exceptional experience and everlasting smile that is affordable to you. Dr. Danielle London believes that the patient should be able to participate in the orthodontic experience with the treatment modality that fits their needs. For this reason, your investment in your smile using Invisalign, LightForce, or traditional braces is the same!
We offer a variety of flexible payment options to meet your individualized needs, including:
- Pre-payment discounts available
- No-interest, in-office financing with a low down payment and monthly payments
- Generous multi-family member discount
- Discounts for educators, first responders, and military personnel
- American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover accepted
- FSA and HSA debit cards accepted
As a matter of convenience, London Family Orthodontics offers an automatic monthly draft from credit cards, flex benefit cards, and checking accounts.
What does my All-Inclusive Investment Include?
Orthodontic treatment at London Family Orthodontics is all inclusive, which means that you pay one price for your active treatment from start to finish. You do not have to worry about your cost changing or increasing as treatment continues. Your investment includes the following:
- Digital imaging with diagnostic records and a complete digital work-up.
- Evaluation of your records and a comprehensive diagnosis with a collaborative and customized treatment plan.
- Flexible financing options including application for and management of all insurance benefits.
- All consultations prior to and during active treatment.
- All x-rays, digital scans, intra – and extra-oral photos, and impressions taken in our office.
- Communication with your general dentist and other specialists.
- Placement and adjustment of all appliances.
- Emergency visits during and after hours while in active treatment.
- Removal of all appliances.
- One set of retainers with a retainer case.
- One replacement retainer set and follow-up visits within the first six (6) months following treatment.
We will review all the fees associated with treatment and the financial options available during your free orthodontic consultation. It is our goal to provide the highest quality of orthodontic treatment that is affordable to you and your family!
At London Family Orthodontics, we accept all major dental insurance plans. Many insurance plans have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is separate from your regular dental benefits. For your convenience, we will verify benefits before treatment begins and file insurance claims for you once treatment starts. We work hard to bill and collect your maximum benefit from your dental insurance carrier should orthodontic care be covered.
Additionally, ask us how to enroll in our Smile Guarantee for peace of mind and to save money!